These past few weeks have been challenging for everyone, we feel extremely fortunate to be able to welcome our customers back to The Spa.
It goes without saying that the COVID-19 Pandemic has affected many small businesses like ours worldwide. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through this unprecedented time. Our Customer Service team is hard at work answering your emails, voicemails and phone calls and we apologize if your wait is longer than usual.
Our commitment has always been and will continue to be to the health, safety and well-being of our guests, team members and families of both. We have made many adjustments to ensure your health and safety while visiting with us. Below is a list of the changes that have been made to our menu, pricing, policies, facility and variety of subjects relevant to your visit.
Please click on the question below to be taken to the answer. If your question isn’t answered below, please call us and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.
What date will The Spa Terme Di Aroma open?
We THANK YOU for your loyalty, support and understanding regarding these necessary changes that will allow us to continue providing the highest level of service, safety and pampering in this new environment with new and unique needs.
The Spa Terme Di Aroma will reopen on Tuesday, August 4th at 10:30AM.
We have limited hours of operation to allow time for additional sanitization and cleaning. The Spa hours until further notice are:
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday: 10:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Thursday: 10:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 10:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Face Coverings (Masks & Shields): To enter the spa, you must wear a face mask. We are requiring face coverings for all clients and employees. We are providing all employees with face shields. There are no exceptions to this. If you do not have a face mask, we will provide one for you. If you do not comply with this, we will not allow you to enter the spa and you will be charged the full cost of your service plus 20% tip for the therapist.
- Temperature Checks: We will be conducting temperature checks for all employees and guests at entryway. If any employee or guest temperature is above 99.5 degrees, we unfortunately will need to refuse entry to the spa.
- Physical Distancing: During the check-in, shopping, and checkout process, maintaining physical distance and limiting physical contact is required.
- Updated Service Menu: To meet the current requirements of the PA State Board, we have made adjustments in available services. Facials and/or any service that requires removal of masks have been removed from our service menu. Click here to see our available services.
- Cleaning & Sanitation: As a spa, we currently adhere to medical-grade cleaning and sanitation practices. We have added additional measures such as UV light sanitation to further ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
- Available Appointments: We are performing a limited number of services per day to allow for extensive cleaning and sanitation of our service rooms between guests.
- Testers & Sampling: We are temporarily suspending the use of testers and sampling temporarily to maintain hygienic standards.
Appointments are by phone only. Please call us at 215-829-9769 to inquire about available appointment times.
(We do not accept appointment requests through email, Facebook message, Instagram direct message or Twitter request)
A 50% non-refundable credit card deposit will be required at the time of booking for all appointments. The balance of payment for your service will be required at the time of your appointment.
Gift Cards may not be used for Non-Refundable Deposit, but may be used for additional service fees. When booking your appointment, you will need to use a debit/credit card. Please let us know when scheduling your appointment if you wish to use a Gift Card for check out.
With any late arrivals, spa service(s) will finish at the scheduled time, while the normal service fee remains unchanged. For some treatments, late arrivals may not be able to be accommodated.
While we make every effort to accommodate our guests, we do require a minimum of 24 hours in advance if canceling or rescheduling a single-service appointment. A 50% charge will be collected from a credit card or gift card for a cancellation with less than the required notice time as well as for any no-show appointments. (The 50% non-refundable credit card deposit, required at the time of booking will be applied towards the fee).
- Skin Care Treatments
- Day Packages
- Body Treatments
- Group Events
- Locker Rooms (no robes or slippers)
- Back Lounge Relaxation Space
- Tea Bar
- We will not be providing drinks at this time (with the exception of fruit infused water).