Dear Guests of The Spa Terme Di Aroma:
We are monitoring COVID-19 developments very carefully, with the health of the staff and our guests as our top priority. We will continue to monitor information shared by the CDC, on updates regarding the coronavirus, COVID-19 and adhere to recommended safeguards (we receive email updates directly from the CDC and The Pennsylvania Department of Health).
We have always been committed to very strict disinfecting and sterilization protocols and will remain diligent about disinfecting procedures already in place.
Please inform us if you have traveled to any affected countries or have been in contact with anyone suspected to have COVID-19, if you have a cold, fever, seasonal flu or seasonal allergies, so that we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
The Spa remains closed until further notice.
Due to our Spa size, however, we have deemed it best to take some extra precautions.
As long as the National Emergency Protocols are in place:
- We will no longer offer warm stone massages, hydrating body polishes, detox wraps, microdermabrasion facials.
- The back lounge will no longer be available for our guests.
- We will no longer offer robes and slippers to our clients.
- We will no longer offer pizzelle cookies, bagels or apple cider.
- We have switched to paper cups (made from 100% recycled material; made in the USA). Recycle bin is located next to the water fountain in the front lounge, please recycle all paper cups!
- We will no longer infuse our drinks with fruit.
- We will switch all of our hangers from velvet to plastic.
- We will switch to touch-less hand soap dispensers, for all 4 restrooms.
- We have removed all magazines from the front lounge.
- We have removed all decorative pillows from the front lounge.
- We have removed all testers from the boutique.
- We have removed all cloth covered chairs/ottomans from the spa.
- We have removed all handmade decorative doylies from front lounge, juice bar and boutique.
We will continue to monitor information shared by the CDC and adhere to recommended safeguards (we receive email updates directly from the CDC and The Pennsylvania Department of Health).
Thank you for your patience, understanding, faith and trust in us during these challenging times.
-The Spa Terme Di Aroma